Okay! It’s time to discuss a serious matter!
I’d love to know! Do you and your spouse exchange gifts every year or do you just purchase what you want throughout the year? In our family we love exchanging gifts for every occasion. What can I say? Gifts are one of my love languages, so I love giving and receiving. Lol! Whether you’re shopping for yourself or those special ladies in your life…or maybe your spouse needs some extra help (feel free to forward him this post– he can thank me later!), my gift guide for all the gals in your life is sure to please! I’ve included some of my favorite items and gifts I feel would be universally well received. I hope you enjoy my gift guide and that you have a wonderful holiday season!
Let me know- what kind of guide guide would you like to see next?
- Softest Robe
This robe has near perfect reviews for a reason! Comes in several colors and will last for years. Honestly, I’m tired of buying cheaper robes year after year. I’m secretly hoping my special someone reads my guide and gifts me this robe! Ha. If only I knew which color I would pick! Can a mom of three littles handle an ivory robe? It sure is gorgeous though!
- Best Blanket EverI’m warning you. You better buy three of these while you are shopping! They are currently half price and won’t last long at this price. This brand has perfected cozy and this blanket is my favorite blanket ever… everyone in my family fights over this blanket. It’s OH SO amazing! Exact one that I’m using in my instagram photo is linked here. Both styles are AMAZING!
- My Favorite LeggingsI could own 10 pairs of these leggings and I’d still want more. They are the best leggings on Earth. Don’t believe me… just try them and you’ll see what I mean!
- My Favorite Red Lip in 99 PirateThis lipstick color is the most universally flattering red lip shade ever made. Every single time I wear this shade, I have at least one person stop me and ask me what color of lipstick I’m wearing.
- Perfume Sampler This is the perfect gift for any person on your list. With this gift set, the recipient will get to sample several perfumes and then redeem a coupon for a full size of their favorite!
- Slim Cozy BootsThese are the best looking UGG’s out there! To think I said I would never wear UGG boots at one point in my life! Hey- even my husband agreed that these aren’t so “UGGLY”! Ha.
- Everyday Two-Toned WatchThis watch is so easy to dress up or down! It’s a classic and will never go out of style. It also matches both gold and silver jewelry so it’s a win-win in any jewelry situation!
- Anti-Aging SerumI am so lucky that I live near Pittsburgh and have had the opportunity to see Dr. Suzan Obagi for many years! This serum has been a skin savior. When I stopped using it for a month, I noticed a dramatic difference! When I saw a friend that I hadn’t seen in a while, she immediately asked me what I was using on my skin- and this magic potion was the only thing I added to my skincare regimen.
- My Favorite PajamasI am so picky when it comes to pajamas and I love these. I’m 5’7” and always order the Long version because they do shrink in the dryer! Trust me, any lucky lady in your life would love these pajamas! They are soft and comfortable and as sexy as comfortable pajamas get. Bahahaha!
- Cute Personalized NecklaceThis necklace is such a great price point and would make the perfect gift for any lady on your guest list! Great for name exchanges, teachers, friends, or secret sisters! It’s so cute! Would also be perfect to layer with your kid’s initials or significant other’s initial.
Thanks for reading my blog. Let me know what kind of gift guide you’d like to see next!